Tuesday, August 30, 2011

940 Dalke Ridge Ct NW

On August 19th we finally got the keys to our new home! And the Moving truck arrived with all our stuff! It was like Christmas.

I was so impressed with the driver of this truck. You can't tell from the pics but we live in a cul-de-sac that is up a hill and around a sharp corner.
Londyn invited a friend over to play. They love playing in the dirt and rocks!

Buster in his new yard.



Buster got a bath when he left the kennel. He looked so good!

So tired from all the moving.

We love throwing rocks at Wallace Marine Park

Londyn has gotten better, she can throw a rock a good 4-5ft.

So exciting!

Buster loves Sunday nights

Londyn got so happy the rock made it into the water.

Londyn helped me make blueberry coffee cake one morning. I am new to black granite and the flour went poof- then she came along with her little hand and foot. I thought it was cute. I am glad she likes to help in the kitchen.

These really go with the last post. Our hotel also had a bball court. Londyn loves bball.

She tries to shoot. Only a little short of the net :)

1 comment:

M said...

Your new house is BEAUTIFUL! Wish we would've had a chance to see it this past weekend. Soon!

Total Pageviews