Mckenzie and Presten came to visit us last weekend. It was so fun to see them again. She always brings us fun things and we have a great time. Can't wait for her to come back! We had a busy 2 days! We played games and ate food and checked out Oregon a bit.
 |
| Tillamook factory. Farmer Cody and his milkmaid & heifer. |
 |
| Mckenzie and Presten |
 |
| We love the cheese factory!! |
 |
| All of us in the Tillamook hippie van. Very appropriate for Oregon. |
 |
| Londyn loved the cheese curds and ice cream. |
 |
| We took them over to the coast. Anywhere along the coast there are great views! |
 |
| Londyn made this pic. Great time for snuggling. |
 |
| What they really came for was the BYU-OSU game. We drove to Corvallis for the first time. |
 |
| Cosmo! Missed him! Fun to watch a game with Mckenzie again!! Miss those good ol' days! |
 |
| So fun to be at a football game again. It is a totally different experience when you are the enemy. They don't play the replays you want to see. BYU sure shows up. I was surprised to see Blue fill about 1/5 of the stadium. |
2 comments:
Fun times going to a game! I bet it was kinda weird to be watching a BYU game with Mckenzie in OREGON instead of Provo. All of you look great decked out in your Cougar gear.
We were wondering if yall were there or not! Glad you could have some good company along for the ride too! We will be at the BYU vs TCU game. I can't wait! Last game I went to was with yall when I was prego with Cohen! GO COUGS!!!
Post a Comment