Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Family FUN- Willamette Valley is #1

Rachael Ray did an article on why Willamette is the perfect place to bring your family in the fall. She also recommends eating at Bon Appetite cafe at Cody's School. We found some fun for sure. A bunch of the girls in my ward took me to Bauman Farms to get Mums for our porches. It is this great little farm with fresh apple cider, pumpkin patches, fresh apples and TONS of Fall activities.

Interesting facts. I didn't know a pig could run so fast!

Goat obsession!


Family pic. Can you tell Cody is added in? It was my best quick photoshop attempt!

Coolest harvest festival ever! Painted hay!

Cody showing Londyn what farm life is all about. "hay"


The first place pumpkin already had another kid on it. We settled for third.

Love the black nail polish!!

Londyn's 1st pumpkin patch experience!


"Pumpkin-butt"

tired kid. She tripped and just sat there and scowled. I think she was sick of the camera.

All the pumpkins and Londyn picked a squash. :) To each their own!

4 comments:

Chad K said...

Heart valves from pigs can be used to replace human valves huh? I think I'll just eat more bacon and hope that it helps keep my heart healthy

Chad K said...

Thanks for the pictures by the way :)
Looks like Londyn is having a good time. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

~Tara said...

What a cool place!! I absolutely LOVE Londyn's outfit! She looks adorable!

Kathy said...

Londyn fits right in with the pumpkins - only she's so much cuter. Looking forward to our chance to see some of this beautiful place you live.

Total Pageviews