This is what I get for asking him to do the laundry while watching Londyn, should have known....
Cody got quite the workout...
Londyn tries to re-create this moment ever since it happened. She gets the monkey even, and climbs in any basket, looks up and smiles like, "I'm ready." I can barely lift that basket when it's full of clothes!
Awwwwwwww I love when the daddies play with their little girls :) We have the same problem though--Samantha wants me to do things that she does with Chad, and I'm not strong/tall enough! Maybe that makes Daddy time that much more fun.
1 comment:
Awwwwwwww I love when the daddies play with their little girls :) We have the same problem though--Samantha wants me to do things that she does with Chad, and I'm not strong/tall enough! Maybe that makes Daddy time that much more fun.
Post a Comment