Monday, January 16, 2012

NW Kids Club/Best Little Roadhouse

Cody and I have opposite schedules anymore. I have 2 days off during the week and he is off Saturdays while I work. So Londyn and I take advantage of the time we have together. Although we both look forward to when Daddy comes home!
Found the most fun princess tent at Target on clearance- benefits of having friends who do markdowns :) We spend many hours inside this small tent. All 3 of us!
  Thursday we had a playdate planned with Kaitlyn. Londyn and Kaitlyn go to preschool together and Londyn gets so excited when Kaitlyn comes. She says "Kate" and gets so excited when we go to see her. 
Londyn loves to slide

They had this cool teacup. Practicing for Disneyland. Amazing they knew what to do!
 I love the expressions on both of their faces!
 
Best Buds! Londyn adores her older friend.

They learned the hard way you have to wait your turn on the slide.

We had a 3 kids pile-up, resulting in this large goose-egg on Londyn's head!

Getting creative, going down backwards!

I love this pic. Kaitlyn is such a cute girl.

Fun unicycle merry go round...

Parking the cars. Time to go home.
Allison and I got our play date as well. We happened to end up at Trader Joe's. I LOVE this store. It might be my new favorite place to go. There is so much good food. It is dangerous to go with Allison tho, she knows all the good things to buy.

My Dad says it is a hippie store :) maybe the hippie is growing on me, but I still never want a SUBARU! ~My car had some work done last week so they gave me an Outback for a rental- My friend Michelle says it's either I am a hippie in a subi or a pimp in my escalade. I choose pimp!.~


Our family adventure for Week #2 was dinner at Best Little Roadhouse. Cody picked it and it was a good choice! He had prime rib and coconut shrimp while I enjoyed some baja pasta- made with tequila. Yum. We made the observation that every "roadhouse" we go to is so loud! Why is that?

1 comment:

Julie Sacks said...

That looks like a place my boys would love to go to! And those hot chocolate cookies look dangerous. I might have them give them a try.

Total Pageviews