Our week 3 adventure consisted of swings, rings, balls, trampolines, balance beams and friends; every kids dream. Londyn cried when it was time to leave. My friend Allison invited us to try out a gymnastics class with her daughter Kaitlyn. Both Codys came as well.
Buddies
Londyn loved to jump into the ball pit
Just like Aunt Bonnies. Apparently we need to get one of these. She loves it!!
Balance beam. Londyn practices this across our ottoman when the lid is up. She loved it.
Kaitlyn went all by herself.
I think I better sign Londyn up. It was like 30 minutes in heaven for her 20 mo old body!
Fun! And reminds me of something funny--when I was a freshman at BYU, a guy in our group of friends used to teach at a gymnastics gym in Sandy, so two different times about 30 of us rented this gym out from midnight to 4am and ran around like crazy little kids, jumping on trampolines into foam pits, doing the balance beam and rings, the whole deal. Good times :)
1 comment:
Fun! And reminds me of something funny--when I was a freshman at BYU, a guy in our group of friends used to teach at a gymnastics gym in Sandy, so two different times about 30 of us rented this gym out from midnight to 4am and ran around like crazy little kids, jumping on trampolines into foam pits, doing the balance beam and rings, the whole deal. Good times :)
Post a Comment