Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Sunday

 I LOVE Easter.
 I love the reason we celebrate Easter,
The Resurrection and the Life of Jesus Christ
the food,
 the fun egg hunts, 
church talks/lessons and 
dressing my little doll up. 

Ham, Cheesy potatoes and orange rolls- Yum. We shared itwith the Missionaries and 2 families in our ward. 

Easter morning we had a fun egg hunt and helped Londyn find her Easter basket. She had all sorts of goodies from Grandparents and the Easter Bunny.

I learned that Primary is very fun on Easter. It is such a great thing to teach little children that Christ Lives again. 

 And finally, I played with dolls well into my teenage years. I think that part of me comes out as I dress Londyn up. She is too dang cute!

Spring is here!
She loves to twirl in her pretty dresses. This one had a little pouf to it and she loved it.

Wishing the E bunny brought her a pet.


Coloring Eggs. Saw a tip on Pinterest to use a whisk for toddlers- worked great!

Londyn loved the colors and watching the eggs. She broke a few out of excitement.


We are going to have to work on her egg hunting. She wouldn't do very well in a competition eating the candy before the end.

Happy Easter!
 Hope you all enjoyed good food, an egg hunt, feeling the love of our Savior and a little dress up.
Hidden basket. Thanks to the Grandparents for the goodies.

She did what kids do best- ate lots of candy!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh. my. goodness. I love her dress!!! Cute pics. And I love the emphasis on why we celebrate Easter--not just for the goodies :)

~Tara said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter. Holidays are SO much more fun with kids!! :)

Total Pageviews