Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rainy Day Fun @ Portland Childrens Museum




Playing in the water. The duck races were a hit.

Rachel, Ruby and Adam are great company. We loved spending the morning with them.

Impossible to get them to look but they are great friends and have a fun time together. Love to hear them talk about each other.

Water. Everywhere.


Blurry but you get the idea.

Light table. This is the only pic of Londyn looking.


Rice box!

Magnets made from pop caps. genius!

Oh the slide. How Londyn loves you.I was impressed she could climb up so well.

Fun to see what interests these girls. Ruby went off into every activity- the store, the pet hospital, the construction area and the baby area while Londyn went around and around on the slide.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thanks for all the posts Natalie. I love the hike pictures. Such beautiful country. And all the other things Londyn gets to do. It's fun to see. She does look so much like you as a child. I love the "potty dance" video! What a kid!

Total Pageviews