Tuesday, June 5, 2012

April Showers

I started this post in April and never finished it. It has been a crazy 2 months! I started working at Costco again and LOVE it! I have been working full time and only 8 hour days means I work 5 days a week!! We have almost adjusted :o) So here is April.

Cody has some good pics he sends me when I am working and he is home with Londyn. This one is no different. He gets a lot done when he is home with her so you have to expect some form of trouble..
Londyn is enjoying the outdoors more. I returned 1 box of diapers and 1 of pull ups to Costco. I figured we should spend it on Londyn since she has done so well Potty Training. We got her a sand/water table (but what parent really lets their kid make mud?!?) It is great- she can play outside and I can be inside and not worry too much about her drowning.

Woke up from a nap with lots of stuffed friends.
I attempted to get some 2 year pics of Londyn- Not sure how successful it was. You can tell I gave up editing about halfway through. She is beautiful, if only she would hold still!!








Play doh creations with Daddy

LOVE swings!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

You did good with your pics. I need a new one for my wall. Can you send me a larger file for printing?

Kristin said...

I am dying over the adorable-ness in these pictures!

Holly said...

Hello!
How's life? Fun to catch up on what you've been doing here, sorry I don't return the favor very well. ;P
Totally understand on the picture taking process, getting 3 to even look at the camera was such a job. I'll try to post it soon. But it's all worth it in the end. I love the 1st pic, it's adorable. Londyn's always so cute!
XX,
Holly

Total Pageviews