Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day 2012


For Fathers Day yesterday I took Cody to a fun restaurant in Salem that is right on the airport tarmac. He was in heaven and Londyn too. There were lots of airplanes taking off and we all enjoyed watching them.
 Cody deserved a good Fathers Day. He is such a great Dad. I love that he picks Londyn up from school and enjoys his time with her. Lots of times Londyn will try to play a game her and Cody invented here at home and I have no IDEA what she wants me to do. Londyn also wants to dance whenever she hears music. Cody will dance with her anywhere- in the middle of a store, in the car, ANYWHERE. I love it. It isn't that he is whooped (which he is a bit) but that he is willing to be goofy and risk looking funny to make Londyn happy.
 Ignore Londyns funny faces okay? Cody is sweet and has such a passion for airplanes. His new goal in life is to open 2 Law Firms or Business and have an airplane to commute between them. Oh and not just an airplane, a jet. Londyn was excited and said she wanted to fly with Daddy.
 We enjoyed a yummy breakfast and will most likely be going back.
 Happy Fathers Day Cody! Londyn even smiled (because I wasn't taking the pic?) We love you and couldn't have asked for a better Dad/Husband.

We toted Londyn around to run errands after breakfast so after her nap we decided to reward her with a trip to the Splash Park. She is obsessed with Swimming and this met her standards without requiring us to get wet. Win Win. 


She LOVES her Daddy!


We both do!
So Cody doesn't forget- his Fathers Day gift. He got to ride it a little early.

2 comments:

~Tara said...

Sounds like Cody had a great Father's Day!! He is such a great dad!!! What a great idea eating at that restaurant on the tarmac!! :)

Allison said...

Fun! Londyn's faces crack me up. I love hearing about Cody dancing with/for his little girl :)

Total Pageviews