Saturday, June 2, 2012

May 11, 2012- SQUIRREL

 We went to the park for a picnic after I got off work one day. I thought if we sat far enough away from the swings we could have an enjoyable meal- wrong. The first squirrel that approached us ruined that. After that, Londyn was on a mission to catch one. I think she has been watching "MONKS" (the Chipmunks Movie) too much she thought they would talk, sing or at least dance a little. 

Anyhow- she is FAST! She got some definite track genes from her Daddy. She ran all through the park that night chasing multiple squirrels. It was fun just to watch but Cody and I got in on the action too. We finished our dinner first. 
 
Londyn loves the wide open spaces.




She also picked me my first bouquet of wildflowers. LOVE her!

Sweet girl.
Cody was sweet and packed a picnic. He was proud to see his little girl run so far and so fast. She is so cute to watch run. Something about those little legs..

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Yea! We have another track star in the family.

Total Pageviews