| The girls had a little fun of their own. They loved seeing their Mommies get Messy! |
![]() |
| Rachel, Allison and I. Pre-Race Jitters |
![]() |
| And we are off! 4 mi and 14 obstacles to go. |
| No worries. All the hay bales (7-8 rows) counted as 1 obstacle. |
![]() |
| Dried mud- made great tan lines. |
![]() |
| Serious fun! I was hesitant at the start but it turned out to be a blast. |
![]() |
| Still Smiling! |
![]() |
| Almost there! |
![]() |
| He who has the most Mud wins! |
![]() |
| What else would you run through in Oregon? |
![]() |
| Love these girls. Who else crawls through the mud for fun? |









2 comments:
Oh wow!!! Looks messy!! Glad you had a great time!!! I miss you guys so much. Wish we lived closer!!
Nice work!!
Post a Comment