Thursday, July 26, 2012

Willamette Fruit Co., Riverfront Park & Bike Rides

We went to Willamette Fruit Co. for some pie and pick berries. They are so sweet and Yummy! Cody said these blackberries were as big as pine-cones.
Riverfront park- Carousel and Splash pad. Good thing Grandma was game for a ride.

Can't forget about the mini Sumo werstler.

We went to the Salem Art Festival and Londyn got her grove on with a little friend.

That night we rode our bikes at Minto Brown Park. Londyn watched a movie in her trailer since it was way past her bedtime it kept her happy. The next day Cody took his parents on a little ride.




2 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

I am always so amazed at how often you get to see parents. We are lucky if we see ours once a year and it seems like you get to see either yours or Cody's all the time! Lucky! I so hope yall get to come in a few weeks. I would be ever so happy!

Allison said...

So green and beautiful! Love Londyn in pink :)

Total Pageviews