Mike and Janell came to stay with us for a week. We had to work but we were able to play with them a little. Londyn loved having the kids stay with us and when we would get home before them she would hold out her hands and ask "Where's Mike?"
First Stop- VooDoo Donuts. We got there just in time to witness a wedding! Yikes! Mismatch converse shoes, pink tights, checkered pants, you know...your dream wedding. We stood in line and peeked in at the bride and groom exchanging vows.
Londyn and her Fruit Loops
My fav- Maple Bar with Bacon. I also got a neapolitan cake donut for the baby. Eating for 2 has it's perks.
Aisley liked the bacon maple bar too!
Janell found the best of the best to fill their time here in Oregon. We went East a little ways to Oneonta Gorge. It was similar to a slot canyon in UT but covered in Green. We ventured over a log dam and through chest deep water to get to the waterfall at the end. It was quite the adventure but it was beautiful and totally worth it. I could spend a week in the gorge alone.
![]() |
| The log dam |
![]() |
| Londyn and I hung back as I was too chicken to get soaked. Janell and the kids were troopers! Mike and Cody scaled the rock wall so they could avoid the 5 ft hole. |
| Such a fun family. We were so glad they came to visit and that we could spend some time with them. |
| Our last few adventures as a family before school started. We had a great time together this summer. |
| We were ready with our water shoes and shorts! |
| The waterfall at the end. |
| Did I convince anyone else to come visit Oregon? More fun to come with Janell and Mike. |









3 comments:
What a beautiful place to explore!! And you went for the bangs--cute :)
Beautiful greenery! Fun to see all your adventures, looks like a great summer. I've been thinking about ya, Can't wait to hear what you're having. We're both guessing a boy. Guess we'll know soon. :)
Hugs to all of ya!
Yes, you convinced me!! I'd love to come see the gorgeous greenery you get to see daily!! Looks like you guys are doing great!!! :)
Post a Comment