Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Baby's "Bow"tique Baby Shower


My sweet friend Allison gave baby and I a "bow"tique shower! It was the cutest! 



We learned to make bows and got a bunch of cute ones. I love little girls! The shower was decorated so cute and the food was so yummy! I was so glad everyone came- they all made a bow for themselves and one for baby! 

 Miranda and Kyla
 Ileana and Gayle
Amanda and Rachel

Allison had the cutest decor. Love the pink banner and the pom pom. 






A candy bar, fruit pizzas and cupcakes!

the crafting table

I have the cutest friends. A few left before the pic but it was so fun to have so many friends to talk, eat and laugh with.

 Thanks again Allison!! Baby and I feel very loved!
 7 mo belly pic. 

3 comments:

Allison said...

Fun shower idea!! Looks like you have some really great friends there in OR--I'm so glad since I can't be there to share this experience with you in person. You're getting so close! Can't wait for her to come :) Love you!

Julie Sacks said...

You are looking so great! I can't believe you are already 7 months! Wish I could of been there to add to the pink!

~Tara said...

What a great friend!!! She is a great party planner!! I'm still SO excited for you guys for having another girl!!!

Total Pageviews