Sunday, December 30, 2012

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home...Happy Birthday Huni!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEETHEART TODAY!!

He is 31! Getting OLD!! 

We recently gained a greater appreciation for Cody and all he does for us. He left us to work- for 10 days!! 
It was a blessing for sure but we missed him! Londyn was so glad to have her Daddy back. While waiting for Cody by the airport we picked up this beauty for her books. Best part, while trying to manage my long bed cart and my 2 year old I was getting some dirty looks (Christmas shoppers), Londyn starts belting "I am a Child of God" at the top of her lungs. Take that you grumpy lady!!
"Choo choo" Londyn didn't quite know what Cody was building for her.

But it looks awesome in her room! Thanks huni for coming home to put it together!!
 Magic at the Mill
I decided late November to plan activities for Londyn every day in December to get her excited for Christmas. We had all sorts of advent calendars, hot coco, cookies, Christmas movies, books, you name it! I had lots of family activities planned, and amazingly we got to do all of them! The last one we went to was a Christmas celebration at the Willamette Heritage Center at the Mill. They had kids activities, santa, raindeer food and lights. We met the Cirac's there and had to wait in line to meet Hippie Santa. Londyn was a little more hesitant than the last one and told us later it was his "scary hair" 


Cody came home in time to wear his new red tie to church. We were all festive that day.
Daddy's girl
Mama's girl-- Can't wait to meet her!! 





Honestly- what would I do without this man? 
Happy Birthday Babe- you make my world go round. I couldn't love you more!

1 comment:

Julie Sacks said...

Yea for a good belly shot!!! I am so excited for you to enter the world of 2 kids, it's so much fun to see how your kids interact with one another! Just a few more days!!

Total Pageviews