 |
| 38 weeks |
 |
| Londyn and I on our tour of the Salem hospital |
Riding Horses
 |
| Gilbert house fun. She loves the panda bear. I think her outfit is hilarious- who lets their kid out in a skirt and snow boots. Apparently this lazy pregnant Mom! |
 |
| Dancing! Londyn's favorite thing. |
We had to find a gymnastics class for Londyn to take while I am on maternity leave. She is very coordinated and has a natural talent for dancing- Cody and I are baffled and really don't know where she gets her moves. It must have been the few dance classes she had at her daycare in September.
 |
| Londyn and Reaghan on the trampolines |
Family Bowling Nite
Have you seen my bowling ball?
For real, we lost my bowling ball and our shoes from last year when we were on a bowling league in Lehi. We are so sad about our loss! If found, please return. They are all in a black bag with pink flames. That's right. Pink flames. You know you are going to go out and get one.
 |
| Londyn spent a lot of time as an infant in the bowling alley. She has a great love for the game. |
 |
I love the pics of Cody and Londyn, he was trying so hard to get her a strike! Mama was on fire and beat on Daddy pretty good. He may have been letting me win so he didn't have to suffer the wrath of a 9 mo pregnant lady.
 |
Londyn was pretty stoked about bowling. We had dinner at the new Panera in Keizer. Londyn enjoyed her last official date night as an only child. Don't worry Londyn, it only gets more fun from here!
 |
| I love Instagram. Folllow me @nkartchner |
 |
| Jump Jump! Londyn loves Just Dance |
3 comments:
Hahaha snow boots and skirt--love it :) So sad you lost your bowling stuff! You make the cutest pregnant woman and an even cuter mamma of 2. Can't wait to see more pics of beautiful Joie.
I've said it before but girl you are a Rock Star Blogger! So glad you are able to keep it up w/ all you have going on. Your fam will have the best, funnest records ever!
I'm looking forward to the JOIE pics too, but NO rush! All in due time... Hang in there, we love you guys and think of ya non-stop.
So fun, and you are right, it only gets better with more! Is that new couches? I love them!
Post a Comment