We ran into santa on fri night- we had a little girls night. I think Kristin and Nate should move to UT too!! Had to have alittle fun cuz I love Washington!
I didn't know you had a blog! I was looking on facebook and noticed your website. Sounds like you guys are doing great! Buster is looking so big! Koda (our black lab) destroys everything too (including our wood fence we put up). We would love to see you sometime. Will you be back in Utah before the Christmas holidays?
1 comment:
I didn't know you had a blog! I was looking on facebook and noticed your website. Sounds like you guys are doing great! Buster is looking so big! Koda (our black lab) destroys everything too (including our wood fence we put up). We would love to see you sometime. Will you be back in Utah before the Christmas holidays?
Post a Comment