Friday, May 9, 2008

Skunked!


Buster really did it this time! We all went for a run on the Jordan River trail this morning. We let Buster run and play in the water, and he loved it! Today he found something down in the bushes- You guessed it... a SKUNK! We didn't realize what he had done until he came running back to us, green faced and reekin'! We were so grossed out and it was stronger than either of us had ever smelled it. I was gagging and couldn't stand running downwind or even by him. We spent the whole day trying to get the smell out and we finally found a good rememdy! YUCK! We call him Pepe Le Pew now~

2 comments:

Allison said...

Gross!!! I've never smelled anything that has been skunked before...sounds like I don't want to! Glad you found a remedy. I hope I never have to ask what it was.

~Tara said...

Ha Ha! That's pretty funny, but gross at the same time. I guess at least it was Buster and not one of you two! That would have been bad! :0

Total Pageviews