Sunday, May 4, 2008

YouTube - The Last Lecture

YouTube - The Last Lecture
This is AMAZING! My institute teacher shared this with us a few weeks ago- It is 10 minutes long but totally worth it!

2 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

I was just reading your "about me" and noticed that you said Cody is running his own company including aerial photography company, what is that and when did that start?

Christie said...

Well, I just spent an hour watching the clip, then looking up info on Randy Pausch, then reading his update page to see how he's doing, and now I guess I'd better feed my boys... But first I need to get back to why I'm lurking on your blog in the first place! We lived in Kent 1996-1997. It was the first real (post-college) job assignment my husband Aaron was given. He was a construction management major and he helped manage the construction of the Regional Justice Center there in Kent. We loved it there! We lived in the Ridgegate Apartments (24808 100th pl. SE). We were in the 2nd ward and we still correspond with the Smiths (Michael and Sue). He was our bishop while we were there. Anyway, it was a great time in our lives - out of school, and we had our first boy there. And we learned that it doesn't matter if it rains...
Sorry - longest post ever! But I just thought I'd try to connect!

Total Pageviews