Friday, May 16, 2008

"You're gonna miss this.."


This is everyone from Costco pharmaacy in Sandy! Tomorrow is my last day there. I am transferring to the Orem Costco because it is closer to my rotations. I will miss my friends in Sandy but I am excited to work in Orem and they close at 7pm! I started there the summer before pharmacy school and have worked there almost 2 years. I have 1 more test on Monday then I am done with school and my rotations start. They are 6 weeks each, non-paid of course, but I am really excited! It will be fun but it will be even better when it is over!

Rotations Schedule for 2008-09

3.1- University of Utah School on Alcoholism and Other Drug Dependencies Allison Welder PhD University of Southern Nevada

3.2- Infectious Disease Brad Gardner Utah Valley Specialty Hospital

3.3- Critical Care Tim Smith Utah Valley Regional Medical Center

3.4- Cardiovascular Care Traci Christensen Utah Valley Regional Medical Center

3.5- Heart Failure Clinic Zack Nilson Intermountain Medical Center

3.6- Institutional Ralph Clarke Dixie Regional Medical Center

3.7- Disease State Management Mike Johnson Art City Pharmacy

3.8- Off n/a n/a

Crusin' to Hawaii or somewhere fun! Everyone invited!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I can't believe it's been almost two years since you started at that Costco...where has the time gone? I hope the move to the Orem Costco is a good one--you'll be closer to us so we can come visit you! :)

~Tara said...

I'm excited for you to be at the Orem Costco!! It'll be nice to be closer to home and your rotations. I'm so excited to start our rotations, but I SERIOUSLY am going to miss you SO SO much!! I don't know what I would have done without you!!

Julie Sacks said...

I love the girls with the beer in their hands...hot!

Total Pageviews