As promised, more pics from the big race last weekend. We came out pretty well, 65th out of 523 teams, 15th in our division! We were proud to be a part of it! Our Van: Before- After- Proud Finishers! Metals and all!
That is awesome! You are so busy! No worries about not getting together. I really didn't see anyone, I was so busy with Quinn's friends and family. I'll be back in September for a few weeks, so we'll definitely get together then!
Wow you guys are awesome! How fun that you can do that together! You make me want to go out and run right now- but I probably won't. (It's 113 outside!) Good Job!
8 comments:
Way to go!! You guys did awesome!!
What a great accomplishment! I'm going to copy Tara and say WAY TO GO!
That is awesome! You are so busy! No worries about not getting together. I really didn't see anyone, I was so busy with Quinn's friends and family. I'll be back in September for a few weeks, so we'll definitely get together then!
WOW! It makes me tired just looking at your pics! :) Just kidding. How inspiring!
Tara B.
Good job guys! Cody should have sported some ballons like the old Halloween run in Snowflake. :)
Wow you guys are awesome! How fun that you can do that together! You make me want to go out and run right now- but I probably won't. (It's 113 outside!) Good Job!
P.S. You've been tagged!
Tara
Post a Comment