We meet at Walmart in Cortez every year and this time Jarom was a tad bit late :o) So we got all the food and played around a bit- Cody said he would give me $100 if I could get Buster in the shopping cart- he didn't think I could do it!?! Here's proof that dog will do anything for me!
.jpg)
Buster took a few rides on the 4-wheelers, spent half his time swimming in the pond, tried to be "Hank- the Cow Dog" and made friends with Jarom's cousins little girl who was at the cabin with us.
Pretty Aspens! You can see the mountains are still covered in snow! I liked this little stream too- there is a lot of water up there!
Kyle and I found some mud- we all got so dirty!!! I also liked this trip becuase I got my own 4-wheeler and didn't have to ride on the back!.jpg)
Boys will be boys! Can you guess whose idea this was?
.jpg)
This is our tree we come visit every year- Cody carved this over 4 years ago! It has always been special to me! He is amazing!
7 comments:
Aw, cute pictures ;-) I'm glad you guys had fun too. It's a pretty fun tradition to keep alive! Sounds like each of your trips get more and more interesting...You better go back to your tree next year!
Man you guys sure don't miss out on any fun trips! I'm glad are able to go!! I know I can't believe June 15th is already here
:( The only good thing is that I get to be with you! I've missed you so much!! I'll see if Chad is able to do something Thursday. That'd be fun! Raquel and Chase are coming Saturday!
OH and that is so cute you guys have a tree!! It's carved perfectly!! Way to go!!
Buster in a shopping cart?!!! That is one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen!!
Tara
You guys have so much fun! Why don't you just call me one day when you leave the U and come hang out for a bit! Since you will have to drive right by me to get home anyway! Quinn and I haven't made a plan either, so we are pretty open! Just call me next week and we'll figure it out. (we are doing the thanksgiving point thing saturday)
CODY & NATAILE!! I just found your blog and I hope you don't mind that I added you!! I feel really sad CODY that I have never gotten to know Natalie! We need to come up and see you!! It sounds like you had a blast with Jarom!! This might be a good way to keep in touch!! I have David and Michelle on my contact list on my blog! Hope all is going well!! Love ya Cuz! Shawna (aka Pearl)
Very cute Natalie. It looks so pretty up there! Someday we will have a cabin we can all go to and do the same thing every year!
Post a Comment