Favorite actors/actresses: Reese Witherspoon and Cody says Homer Simpson.
Favorite books: Well, not much variety here, Drugs galore! But I liked the Twilight series and Marley and Me. I love Runners World and Bon Appetite magazines!
Favorite clothing items: Anything cool for now- probably my favorite are my Calvin Klein Shorts from Costco. I love my new dansko shoes my mom got me for my b-day! As soon as I walk through the door I change into the most comfy clothes I can find.
Favorite colors: Country Red, blue, any bright colors.
Favorite foods: This could take awhile- Ice cream and FUDGE! Favorite meals are sweat and sour chicken(anything fried) and Aloha Chicken Salad at Rhumbi. I have always loved granny smith apples and pickles.
Favorite GA's: Elder Oaks and Elder Perry cuz we met them once.
Favorite hobbies: Running, Sewing, Playing with Buster, Scrapbooking, Blogging! Anything outdoorsy and anything fast!
Favorite hymns: The Spirit of God, Praise to the Man, If you could Hie to Kolob.
Favorite movies: Ratatouille! Sweet Home Alabama, The Mask of Zorro, MI3, Live free Die Hard.
Favorite musicians/groups/songs: Anything Toby Keith or Brad Paisley, Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis, Jesse McCartney- Leavin'...
Favorite places: Anywhere in Cody's arms, Home at my parents house, Home at our house, Sometimes- just my bed!
Favorite restaurants: The Melting Pot, Ruths Chris (haha.. get real I know), Rhumbi, Maggie Moos, Tucanos, Olive garden, Changs in Kent, WA.
Favorite vacation spots: Cabo San Lucas, Skiing at Whistler and Mt. Bachelor, anywhere with a beach or a pool.
I tag YOU! OKay Tara and Allison and Kristin!
1 comment:
Fun tag! I have a hard time picking favorites...I'll have to think about it for a bit :) It was fun being reminded about the time we met Elders Perry and Oaks. I like your first favorite place--cute :)
Post a Comment