Sunday, November 16, 2008
iFLY
For Christmas last year Cody got me a gift certificate to iFLY in Ogden, UT. I have always wanted to go skydiving but Cody won't jump out of a plane so he said he would do this with me. We had to get up there before the thing expired so we went on our way to Idaho this last weekend! Allison was riding to ID with us and came along for the flight! It was AWESOME! We are already planning to go back! If you don't know- it is a simulated skydiving experience, indoors, in a large tube with a fan strong enough to hold you up! It was hard to get pictures but we have a dvd copy of the whole experience! Thanks for the Christmas present Cody!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
What can I say? That was totally awesome! Thanks for letting me tag along with you guys :)
That would be so Fun!! You kids are always out doing fun stuff together! I love the dark hair on you too!
Fun! It's about time you used it! I remember you getting that, but don't ever remember hearing about it....and now I know why!!
Hey if you ever want to go skydiving for real, I would totally go again!
I have always wanted to do this! So did it really feel like you were falling? It looks like a ton of fun to do. And about the iPod, I know what you mean, we are big PC kind of people, but I am so excited to get the Nike thing that goes in your shoe for running. Justin wants one too because he has actually said he wants to run a 5k next year. It will be good motivation to get me to loose all that baby weight!
I just wanted you to see what time I am posting this at. I leave for TX this morning and I am so mad, I could not sleep at all. My plane leaves at 7 am and I have been up since 2:50 am. I decided to get up and clean (and check blogs!) because it got to the point that my alarm was going to go off in 45 min any way and I was no where near tired still! AHHHH!!! I hate it when this happens, esp when I really need the sleep. I hope to get a nap today when I get to wonderful warm TX! Did you get your vinyl? What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Hope it's a great one where ever you end up!
Post a Comment