Sunday, November 9, 2008

People who look like their dogs...









See the resemblance? Buster and I are like family but the new hair wasn't just for him. I have been wanting to go dark for awhile and what better time to do it than the winter! One of the doctors at the hospital told me I had a higher IQ now! I told everyone I was having too much fun as a blonde and now I can focus on school. :o) I do look more like I could be a pharmacist so maybe now my patients will take me seriously! I really like it! Cody was out of town so I surprised him- he approved so that is good! My hairstylist is very talented and is so good with color (and has the cutest and smartest little boy ever)!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Which one of us looks like Reba?? We loved the pumpkin dip so much I called you over and over, for the recipe, with no luck. sad. Thank you for sharing and I still need the recipe.

Jonie said...

I love the new hair, and I do see the resemblence with you and buster ha ha. The other pictures are super funny though.

Kristin said...

Love the hair Nat! I wish I had the courage to go darker...I'm scared. Nate just looked at the picture though and said, "she looks good with dark hair, you should try it." Poor boy. I probably never will.

~Tara said...

Oh my word! You finally did it! Wow, it will take me a while to get used to!! I probably wouldn't have known it was you on Wednesday, if I hadn't seen this before!!

Allison said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love the post!!

So yes, you and Buster have similar coloring now I guess, but as cute as he is, he just can't compare!!

Julie Sacks said...

Holy Cow! You look so different! It's very cute, I wish I could be there to see it in person!

Emily said...

I love it! Good change and so cute! We miss you guys

mostly Stacy said...

Yeah for new hair! I'm so glad that Cody liked it. I am impressed that you were so brave. And Sam is pretty cute huh. Sorry I had to bring him to work with me... it got a little crazy toward the end.... I'm so glad I was working on your hair and not someone ornery! It does look super cute on you

Amy Jones said...

I really do like the hair! You look great (as always). And thanks for the laugh. :)

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

Love the dark hair! It looks awesome! I have wanted to do that for so long, but Jared isn't sure how he feels about it

Total Pageviews