I couldn't wait to see this movie! I went with 16 of the girls from my work to see Twilight on Saturday night- during the BYU vs. U of U football game that sucked(that's all I have to say about that). We had a good time and the movie is good- I think if you hadn't read the book you would be really lost becuase it jumps from scene to scene and I was trying to remember what happened in between! But seriously- everyone has read it or should read it anyway. I wasn't crazy about the actors/actresses but they pulled it off okay- I liked Alice and Esme the most! I haven't read many books since starting pharmacy school but they are making a movie of Marley and Me, one of the other books I have read too! It looks so cute and comes out Christmas day!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Twilight the Movie!
I couldn't wait to see this movie! I went with 16 of the girls from my work to see Twilight on Saturday night- during the BYU vs. U of U football game that sucked(that's all I have to say about that). We had a good time and the movie is good- I think if you hadn't read the book you would be really lost becuase it jumps from scene to scene and I was trying to remember what happened in between! But seriously- everyone has read it or should read it anyway. I wasn't crazy about the actors/actresses but they pulled it off okay- I liked Alice and Esme the most! I haven't read many books since starting pharmacy school but they are making a movie of Marley and Me, one of the other books I have read too! It looks so cute and comes out Christmas day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree with you about the movie- But they need to hurry up and make the next 3 movies because vampires don't age! I'm glad you came with us, I though for sure you might stay to watch the game:)
I've never heard of Marley and Me. Maybe I should read it! Looks like you had fun! I still need to see the movie. It's reassuring you didn't hate it!
Glad you had fun and didn't waste your time watching the stupid game...maybe I'll take myself out on a date and go see it :)
Post a Comment