We have such a loyal dog. We both come and go so much and Buster is always at home waiting. I am pathetic and have really loved Busters company/protection the last yr. He is rather "clingy" lately like a kid who hasn't gotten enough attention. So here is some attention. He has been running with us a lot lately. We are training for a marathon and have been on a lot of long, hot, hard runs. Buster is always there by our side. He makes us laugh, keeps us going, and stays close without a leash. He is now 2 & 1/2 yrs old and is the perfect dog. Except for the little things like when he ate all my strawberries out of the garden or when he always has to be next to you to have his ears rubbed when you are outside. But look how fun he is!

He loves water- someone asked us if he was a belgian water dog? That would explain it! We always run to the pond by our house and by the river and we can't keep him out of the water! I love the big ears and caught the perfect pic of him shaking!

He is the perfect "chocolate" color- looks like a hunting dog almost!

Thanks to Kyle for the pic (and the water stops)! We have been running so much and obviously don't carry a camera so I was grateful for anything I could get. PS- that is the usual order, Dog in the front, Cody staying strong, then Me- dragging after so many miles!!!
6 comments:
Hey! That last pic looks like Springville! We were sad we couldn't be there at the finish line to welcome you guys :( Good luck this weekend--you guys are going to do GREAT. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!
O wait--make that next week! yipee! :)
Looks like FUN!! He sure is a great dog! Good luck this weekend! You guys will do GREAT!! Can't wait to hear about it!! Miss ya!
Hope you are completely recovered and ready to go! GOOD LUCK! You are inspiring me each and every day! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it! You'll do great!
ya'll are amazing! I don't know if I could even run one mile anymore. Keep up the good work!
Yeah, well I absolutely don't believe you were dragging in any way. You are seriously amazing. And your dog is awesome. :)
Post a Comment