Today I took the last test I will ever take as a student in school. What a relief! After many sleepless nights I am glad to say it is over. No more Intern hours (aka FREE LABOR), no more 13 hour days of school/work, no more driving to school with my notes in one hand and breakfast in the other :o), and no more Pass/Fail!!! I PASS! (thanks due to many- a wonderful husband, my family and friends) For those of you who are wondering I have been working at Costco (for $) and studying for my boards. I just have to wait for good ol' DOPL to approve me to take the Boards (federal pharmacy test + Utah law) which could honestly take an endless amount of time. Luckily they give me a raise at work and I have lots of studying to do while I wait :o)
I will miss the dear friends that I made at USN. My class had a banquet to celebrate our graduation together with the professors and faculty before the end hits. We are all really close as we were the first class here in Utah and smaller than the other classes. We grew together and worked out the kinks nicely for the following classes. I can't believe 3 years has passed! I didn't think I would be sad at all but I really have had a great 3 years, even through all the anxiety/nausea, I will always remember the good times! P1 potlucks, pie in the face, Halloween parties, moving to the new building, USN scholarships, passing tests, Bro Anderson & Institute, eating lunch w/Tara and many more. It has been a good 3 years!
The person I have to thank for seeing me through, my hubby, my shoulder to cry on, my party/flowers waiting for the passing grade, but most importantly- my best friend.
.jpg)
This is David and Tara. David went to BYU also and Tara and me have been great friends from the start. We made it you guys!
.jpg)
Tara, Me, Patty, Michelle and Dr. Fannin (the Dean). Dr Fannin is great- He always has been a great support and calls us all his "babies" becuase we were his first class through. He came to see me on a rotation one time at UVRMC and gave me a big hug.
The whole gang- or most of it anyway! You can tell it gets alittle crazy in the side of the room where all those guys sit. Great fun!

Stay tuned.. Graduation is only days away. Nothing can stop me now!
I am going to miss these guys so much! I have made lifelong friends at USN. Including Dr. Fanin, the Dean.
7 comments:
I SERIOUSLY can't believe graduation is only 2 days away!!!! I'm so lucky to have you as a friend and we definitely need to still do stuff so I won't miss you! See you at GRADUATION!!!! :)
LOVE YA NATALIE!!!!
Congratulations!!!!! You've worked SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard.
Hooray!!! You made it!!! Congratulations, what a great accomplishment! Enjoy your graduation and good luck with your upcoming boards!
Yea! your last test is over! You are awesome, congratulations!
Yipee!! We can't wait to come down and celebrate with you! And you look HOT girl! Sexy tan with your gorgeous hair, lookin' fine from all your training ;) You're awesome!!
Congrats! And WAHOO! I'm super excited for you. Have fun at your graduation. You've earned it. :)
Yay!! :D Congratulations!
Post a Comment