Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thanks to My Friends & Fam!

I just want to say thanks and brag a little about how good all you guys are to me! I have been so spoiled this month by everyone. Cody is so supportive and sweet and did SO MUCH for me. The sign on the garage was only a small part. I got balloons, he got horns and hats for everyone, and he is proud to call me Dr. He went above and beyond and it means so much to me that he is so excited for me to have a career. I hope I can be as supportive of him in his career decisions.
My family came from far to be here. My parents, both grandma's, and Jordan made special trips to be here and I got to take my traditional grad picture with my parents where my dad makes fun faces and my Mom stands by me smiling. My Mom got grad decor and made special napkins with my grad date on them. Jordan suggested Tucanos for lunch and then we went to the timp Harley shop. I had fun dreaming... My grandmas both made special trips to be here and it was great to have them and I know my Grandpa's were looking down from heaven.

My sister didn't make it but sent me the most amazing bouquet! And a singing card! I missed her and the kids but the flowers were amazing. It is always fun to get flowers delivered.

Cody's family also made a special trip and it meant so much that they made it a priority to be here. Some taking work off months ago to ensure their presence.. It made me feel so special that they all came!
The girls at my work are amazing too. They threw me a party and everyone brought the best food. We also celebrated my birthday and Tina brought me an ice cream cake from BR- it was so yummy! I love Costco Orem!!
Stephanie Packer, the YW president in my ward made the coolest cookies that spelled out RX:
And these ones that say Dr. Natalie! She is so creative and fun to work with, always going above and beyond for everyone!


Kara from my work made this quilt and others went in on it. She is soooo talented and I love it! It looks perfect on our table. My new goal post-Naplex is to learn to quilt! She has totally inspired me and is a great example of sharing your talents. I love it!

I am so spoiled to have such generous friends and fam! I love you guys! Thanks for everything. I couldn't do it without all of you guys!!


3 comments:

~Tara said...

Oh wow!! You do have great family and friends!! Those cookies were awesome! What a cute idea! And that quilt is cute too!! I miss you already! Let's do something soon!!

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

Congratulations Natalie! You guys have been busy- with fun vacations, work, school, studying- it has all paid off- and you are finally done! Yay! Looks like some fun celebrations too!

Kristin said...

You are definitely loved! I want to learn to quilt too...why don't you live closer?!

Total Pageviews