Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Lovers Day Celebrations
We started celebrating early and went to dinner at Ruby River on Friday night. I think it is our favorite steakhouse. Then on Saturday, after work...Surprise- Smart Cookies!! They are amazing!!
Sunday, I woke up to heart shaped pancakes. My hubby really is the King of breakfast. I made french toast raspberry bowls for lunch.
Monday we went to a concert with Cody's parents to see Paul Cardall and other LDS musicians live. It was amazing! I was very inspired by Paul's life story and recent heart transplant. The show was awesome and we recognized many of the tunes from EFY and other church CD's.
Peter Breinholt and his guitar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cool what are you standing in front of in that last picture? Sounds like a great V-day! Way to celebrate all weekend!
I love the cookies! I am back to dieting so it was probably not the best thing for me to see today, but still, they look great!
Those cookies look SO good. Man, I really wish we lived closer now!
hey natalie!! be sure to add me to your list before you go private... jenahatch@Hotmail.com!
Post a Comment