Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cutest Baby ever!

I think she gets cuter every day! Plus she has been sleeping at night like a champ! We watched "The Happiest Baby on the Block" Monday night, and both nights since she has slept over 6 hours! I guess it works!
Beautiful baby!
Daddy getting Londyn ready for bed!

8 comments:

Kristin said...

That DVD is a miracle-worker! I am slightly obsessed with it. Doesn't the guy in the video seem a bit creepy though? Sometimes I worry about shaken-baby syndrome he is rocking them so hard...But it works!

Allison said...

I have to agree--she is darn cute! You'll have to tell me about some of the best points from your video so I can sleep at night too ;)

Allison said...

Oooh the library has the video and book--you know what I'll be watching while sitting in my nursing chair... :)

Littleshortstacks said...

Congrats on the sleep! You're not kidding, she really does get cuter every day! So glad to see new pictures. Cody looks like he's in heaven!

Farley Family said...

she is getting so BIG! She is so CUTE!!!

~Tara said...

Natalie!! It sounds like you are having a great time being a new mom!! Man, I need to check your blog everyday!! I have missed so many posts. Let's get together soon!! I miss ya!!

Amy Jones said...

Okay...why didn't anyone tell me about some miracle DVD? Too bad I didn't find out BEFORE I was done having kids. Best of luck from here on out...life's so much better when you get some sleep. :)

Julie Sacks said...

I love her cute little hair line! I can't wait to hold her! We should be there July or August.... I can't wait!!!!!

Total Pageviews