Cody gave baby her first bottle tonight- It was cute to see him feed her and laugh/play with her while she ate. He is already wrapped around her little finger.
Yum! Her little fists are tight and are always up by her face when she eats!
Grandpa K came to visit today since Grandma Kathy is here staying. He laughed as it took 3 of us to get her hand & foot prints and to give her a bath. Grandpa looked awful sleepy by the time he was done rocking her.
3 comments:
Aww, I love seeing Cody with Londyn! One of my favorite pics you posted earlier was the daddy/daughter nap. Cody, you are a natural! Haha we can relate to the 3 people needed to give her a bath--I don't know what I'm going to do when I need to give Sam one and I'm all by myself because it's hard enough with 2 of us!
Oh she is so stinkin cute!! I love all of her hair. Thanks for allowing me to finally see the beauty. All of your posts made me cry (of course). She is so sweet, I can't wait to meet her. I hope you are doing good.
Congratulations Natalie! Londyn is adorable I hope you are feeling well and adjusting to motherhood nicely :)I miss you.
Post a Comment