Welcome Londyn!
Londyn Pam Kartchner was born Friday April 2, 2010. She weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz and was 19 inches long. As expected from our ultrasound she was born with a cleft lip but we were glad to find she had no cleft palate. She is an absolute doll and we think she's perfect!
MY DAY OLD CHILD
My day old child in my arms
with my lips against her ear
I whispered strongly “How I wish,
I wish that you could hear,”
“I’ve a hundred wonderful things to say
(A tiny cough and nod)
Hurry, hurry, hurry and grow
So I can tell you about God.”
My day old baby’s mouth was still
And my words only tickled her ear,
But a kind of light passed through her eyes,
And I saw this thought appear,
“How I wish I had a voice and words,,
I’ve a hundred things to say
Before I forget, I’d tell you of God,
I left Him yesterday.”
14 comments:
Natalie! She is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! I can't decide who she looks like yet. :)
She's adorable!!! Londyn looks a lot like both of you already- she has great genes. It'll be so fun to see what her personality is like as she grows. We can't wait to hold her and see you guys. :) Love ya!
Oh Natalie, she IS perfect. What a little beauty :)
Thanks for sharing that lovely poem.
We can't wait to see you guys and HOLD HER!!! Love you!!
And I'm not sure, but I think I see a lot of Cody in that sweet little face...
She is just beautiful!!!! The deep blue of her eyes is so striking. Congrats you guys! I tried to call you today to check on ya, but the 380# was a cell from your husband's old work? What's your new one? I want to come over and see you. I know you have family over, so I can wait until things aren't so hectic if that's better. She's absolutely beautiful!!!
I really can't even tell y'all how happy I am for the both of you! I hope you are finding time to sleep!
Congratulations! I am just so excited for you, being a mom is the best! She is beautiful and I love her eyes! I hope everything is going well with both of you!
Perfect in every way! What a little angel! We are all so excited that she's here! Congratulations and all our love!
She's adorable! Those eyes are stunning!
HA! She's a little Cody!
She is a beauty,Natalie!! Congratulations!!
I keep coming back to look at this cutie!! Can't wait to see more pictures!!! (Like you have all this extra time right now! Hope you're getting some sleep!!!)
Ok, I'm a loser and didn't put my email when you said you were going private, but I just wanted to congratulate you guys!! She's SO adorable and SO fun to hold and cuddle with!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! :)
Londyn is so beautiful. She looks a lot like Cody but I can also see some mommy on her. Congratulations guys!!
Post a Comment