No pics to post today. Londyn had some professional pics taken and that was enough. They aren't ready yet but the photographer was pretty amazing and agreed to take more pictures after Londyns surgery! I am so excited and can't wait to see the pics. Baby girl was pretty upset at first about all the posing and positioning. We got some good ones sleepy but some of her big blue eyes. I wanted her umbilical cord to fall off before the pictures today- It hadn't. But during the photos she had Londyn on her belly and well.. it rubbed off! Yay! More home studio pics to follow. I am inspired after today!
In other news- I got my jeans back on today. I was all proud, only to have them tear when I was getting baby situated for pictures. Ouch! Hurt my pride if nothing else. I guess I will look on the bright side, I get to buy new jeans.
3 comments:
Natalie, you crack me up!! I'm TOTALLY not surprised you could fit in your jeans. You were SO tiny!! Congratulations! I'm sure that feels good!! Hope to see you soon!! :)
Oh no! I hope they weren't a favorite pair! :( They must have just had a weak part in the fabric. Congrats on getting back in them so soon--nice to feel somewhat normal again and NOT BE PREGNANT huh?
Can't wait to see those pics of Londyn, but even more, CAN"T WAIT TO SEE HER IN PERSON!! We're excited to come visit!!
You are so lucky. I can't fit in any of my jeans for a WHILE!!! after delivery. I guess my hips take a long time adjusting :(
Post a Comment