Sunday, April 25, 2010

Random Cuteness

Our little girl is now 3 weeks old! She is getting bigger and changing so much everyday! She loves her tummy time.
Cody took Londyn on her first run yesterday! We bundled her all up to brave the 3 mi loop. She slept the whole way- even through the off roading (road construction).
She was asleep in her swing the other day and we looked over to see her legs lifted straight out in mid air. Best part was that with her little nightgown you could see this-
Just being cute!

8 comments:

Littleshortstacks said...

I love seeing new pictures...she's a doll!

Julie Sacks said...

Isnt it amazing how quick the time goes by? I love the big pink bow on top. It's like its going to eat her up!

Allison said...

she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!

sarinah♥ said...

Babies are so funny with there cute little positions they get into!! Love it!

~Tara said...

What a DOLL!!! I love all the pictures of her!! Let me know when you can get together!!

Raquel said...

AHHH, I wish I could get together with you guys and hold little Londyn! She's so cute and such a good baby!

Amy said...

She is such a sweetie! I guess i don't have your email so here is the link to that salad recipe. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Moms-Best-Macaroni-Salad/Detail.aspx

I only put in 1/2 the sugar called for, the sweetened condensed milk has plenty of sugar in it. Call with questions!

Jessica Edwards said...

She is so adorable! We need to get together sometime for a play date :)

Total Pageviews