Thursday, April 8, 2010

We miss you Grandma Kim!

I realized today how much this little girl is going to change and had to get my camera out and play. My mom got her this cute little hat and I forgot to put it on while she was here. So I had to take some pics to capture her beauty.


Thanks to Julie for the tutu and Grandma Kim for the bracelet- She is a little doll.

She did pretty good until the headband- you can tell she wasn't loving it! But she is dang cute even when she is fussy! Thanks Heather for the headband/flowers. I am having so much fun!


Londyn is a very lucky girl- She is loved by many people but especially her Grandmas and Grandpas! They all painfully waited the last 5 years for her arrival. Or so they say. When we found out about Londyn's cleft lip we were only 17 weeks pregnant. They suspected the lip from an ultrasound and they thought she had a VSD- a hole in her ventricles as well. Our parents were both amazingly loving and supportive. My Mom came from Idaho to be with me at the followup appt with the specialist. She asked all the right questions and helped me cope with the news. Our parents fasted and prayed with us and I think many of our prayers were answered. Londyn is a special baby and I knew she would be amazing, but I didn't quite know how amazing!! We are so thankful for her safe arrival, for our new family, and for all the love and support.


My Mom left yesterday and we were so sad to see her go! She left our fridge full and our house clean and already it needs her back! Thanks Mom for all the food, the pedicure, late nights and fun. Londyn misses you already! She is running for County Clerk in Madison County, ID and we took some pictures of her for the campaign. So if you live in ID- vote for my Mom!!

6 comments:

sarinah♥ said...

What an amazing adventure you have in store. Babies are truly a miracle. Enjoy!

Allison said...

thank u thank u thank u for posting all the pictures from the past week!! Londyn is just amazing and we can't wait to come meet her. Samantha keeps asking when we're going to see her friend cousin Londyn--apparently they already know each other ;) Love u guys!!

Littleshortstacks said...

Every baby needs accessories, and Londyn looks adorable in hers!

Rod and Jess said...

LOVE all of your posts! Good for you for journaling so many precious moments! She is beautiful! I did not realize you would have to do surgery so soon! PLEASE let us know if we can do anything at all! Primary's is the best ever! We'll be sure to keep you in our prayers! All our love to all of you!

~Tara said...

That hat your mom made is SO stinkin' cute!!! What a DOLL!!! I could look at her ALL day!! I'm so happy for you guys!! :)

Benj and Vero said...

I am so glad I finally remember to send you our email. I love all the posts an pictures. Londyn looks so cute with the hat, head band, and all the cute accesories. It is so much fun to have a little girl.

Total Pageviews