Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More B-day and some random pics

What can you do while feeding or holding a sleeping child? Not clean the bathroom that's for sure! So today I am filing & labeling pictures, Since Londyn was born I have taken over a thousand pictures! The external hard drive was a good investment! I found some pics in the process todat that I thought I would post. My good friend Rosie took these pics and I wanted to keep them with my b-day pics.
This is us at the rodeo- Rosie was sitting so far away her camera us pretty good. We are on the front row. The guy next to Cody was hilar!

Begining of June- b4 surgery.
Cute pics of the cousins- Both smiling!
And now..holding hands! They can only do one thing at a time. Thanks Chad for capturing the cuteness- We need to get them together again!

And a daddy/daughter nap.. I missed the one on Father's day so this is a make-up. Seems to be a lot more of these going on lately....
Could you sleep like this? poor girl. Such a good sport!
K So a year ago Sunday we ran the Seattle Rock n' Roll marathon with my good friend Kristin! I ordered these pics so I didn't have them last yr. I dont think she ever saw them..Well here they are :o)
Cant believe 1 yr ago I ran 26.2!!!


While I was looking at last June I found these grad pics. Bitter/Sweet- I miss my friends from school so much! Especially that cute girl on the laft- Tara! It has been great not to go to school and to actually get paid to work!
My how time flies! I get emotional looking at these pictures- not sure why but I am sure it has to do with all the love/support and the hard work, or maybe my post-partum hormones :o)

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I want to cry just thinking about that race! Seriously though - so proud of you and all you've accomplished.

PS - I have a couple old photos of us we could have added to the trip down memory lane...but we probably shouldn't make public our junior high days :)

Allison said...

So much has happened this past year! Wow. I can't believe we were celebrating your graduation a year ago...it seems so long ago, yet not so long at the same time. You're still my hero for running a marathon :) Love those shots of the girlies. We need to get them together again soon! Miss you guys!

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

(Er...sorry...my comment posted twice for some reason so I deleted it...)

Jason and Kristin said...

Happy Birthday! Such cute pictures. :)

~Tara said...

I love ALL your pictures!!! I'm glad you found some of them! I agree with Allison, you are my hero. I wish someday I could run that many miles, but let's be real like that'll ever happen!!! Ha ha!! Oh, and I love our graduation pictures!! I miss seeing you everyday!! Let's get together soon!!

Total Pageviews