Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Happy Ending to Londyns Nose Job (Rhinoplasty if you want the technical term)

The last days of the Nasal Stent are upon us! Thanks to everyone who helped endure our trial. We are happy but Londyn is HAPPIER!!

We aren't done with everything, still massaging her lip and seeing the surgeon again at the end of the month! We will keep you posted....

5 comments:

Allison said...

Yaay! It's been a long road for you guys, and I know you're not completely done yet, but all three of you have been so brave through all of this! Londyn is GORGEOUS and we're so thankful everything has gone so well for her. Love you guys!

Julie Sacks said...

Hip Hip Hooray! I am so happy for Londyn! I can't imagine how annoying it is to have that always in your nose. And it's even better that you don't have to worry about it any more!

Jason and Kristin said...

So happy for cute little Londyn.

Also, I ADORE my blog books! They are really the only reason I blog :)

The Smith's said...

Yay for Londyn! She has been so tough through all of this. She looks absolutely beautiful!

Rosanne Boyd said...

She is such a doll! Miss you :)

Total Pageviews