We celebrated my Mom and Dad's birthdays last weekend. It is fun that their birthdays are together and I love to be there with my family.
The Tetons! We drove to Jackson and stopped in Driggs to see my Dad's office. It was pretty but there was snow already!!
The Jackson Hole arch made of antlers. Famous pic.
My parents both got fun things for their birthdays! My Dad was pretty excited about his gun (he tried it out on a beaver)..
And my Mom got a Clarisonic!
Londyn and Grandpa matched in their Harley Davidson apparel..
Cute kids! Cute Grandpa! I think they all have his eyes!
It was great to be home and be with the family.






2 comments:
Your dad's face in the gun picture is classic! He's also so cute with all his grandkids around him. Love that white jacket/sweater you're wearing in the antler arch pic.
Thanks for a great week, too! We miss you guys!!!!
Londyn just gets cuter everyday!!! I love the picture where she's smiling big time!! You guys are so cute!! I miss ya!
Post a Comment