October 2nd was Londyn's 6 month birthday and she got to spend the whole day with daddy, me. Actually she gets to spend most everyday with me. If you didn't know, and who wouldn't, Natalie is a wonderful wife and mom who is very supportive of her family and goes to work full time at Costco Pharmacy while her seemingly pathetic husband stays at home. However, as a third party observer I must say I am not pathetic. I lost my job a couple of months ago and have decided to go to law school! Yikes I know, I don't know what I was thinking either. But I have been studying long hours and I take the LSAT on Saturday the 9th of October. Good luck to me, I need it. Londyn has also been very supportive as she takes long naps during the day so I can study.
So while I was home with her on her half birthday I got her dressed in something other than jammies-which does not happen very often with me- and took some pictures to commemorate her first six months.
I hope she is this bashful when she gets to be a teenager.
Her look of adoration of her daddy.
I asked her what a hummingbird looked like.
I love my bottle.
Look I am standing!
La LA la lalala
I am cute I know
Londyn loves Sesame Street. She gives it full attention and nothing can distract her.
We love our little girl so much and are so happy to have her as part of our family. She is a great joy and blessing and as a personal opinion I think she is the cutest kid I know.
8 comments:
The cutest GIRL you know right? Because the cutest boys you know are mine...right? That's what I thought. I was just going to text Natalie today to see when you were taking your exam. But, now that I know, Justin and I won't forget to mention you in our prayers tonight! I hope you get an amazing score and get into law school where ever we get into residency, that would just make my life so happy!!! Good luck Cody! We love you!
Happy 6 months, Londyn! It's hard to believe how fast these little girls are growing up! I love her hair with the little swirl :) Good job on the post, Cody, and with the photos! She is sitting up so well--what a big girl! Can't wait to see you guys again. Good luck with the LSAT--you're gonna rock that test!!
Great post Cody! You did a good job with the pictures and all. Londyn is one lucky little girl to get to spend so much time with her daddy. She does adore you! We know you will do great on the LSAT too. You're just that smart. :) Natalie thanks for the support you give your family too. They couldn't do it without you. We love you all.
Awesome post, it is cool to see how much fun you have with Londyn. She is definetly beautiful and I love the hummingbird picture. Good luck with the test.
Cody! I hope your test went well!!! Also, I love Londyn's hair do in these pics. :) She's adorable!
Wow, Londyn is an adorable 6 month old. Hope the LSAT went well. If you ever had questions about law school or lawyering let me know. Before law school started I was given the assignement of having a case brief preped for the first day of school. I had no idea what this was and really wished I had someone to ask.
Way to go Cody! I think Kamm should start posting, fun to hear from the men. Hope the test went great, we're praying for ya!
So, I'm a little slow, but I hope the LSAT went well. I will miss you guys like CRAZY if you have to leave. Great job on the post Cody!! What a lucky girl to have such great parents!! Love you guys!! I can't believe Londyn is 6 months already. Wow!!
Post a Comment