Friday, November 5, 2010

Londyns 1st Halloween (part I)

We loved our 1st halloween with a bb. Cody told me one year that I needed a kid to do all the fun Halloween things with, well I guess he is right. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fall and the good food and fun. Londyn was so fun and got into it all..the pic shows it all! I love this picture! 

We made caramel apples, and watched Garfields Halloween (>3x!!)


Ate pumpkin everything..

Cleaned out our pumpkins..



And carved them!! Harry potter is mine, Elmo for Londyn and Cody loves Charlie Brown!

We went to Bens Traditional Halloween/birthday party!
Londyn got to be Minnie Mouse! She had so much fun with Mia, Conner and Chris.

Hanging out and eating!

Such cute kids!
Lots of good food, complete with flan and homemade cream soda.
 Ben turned 30 this year. He's an old man! No offense to any older than 30.
We are glad Ben has a party every year so we can see them! Veronica always makes great food too!!

1 comment:

~Tara said...

That is one CUTE Minnie Mouse!! I can't believe how smiley Londyn is in EVERY picture!! What a cute girl!! She's getting so big.

Total Pageviews