Sunday, November 7, 2010

Londyn's 1st Halloween (part II)

Chad, Allison and Samantha came to visit on Halloween night. The girls had so much fun dressing up in their costumes- Minnie Mouse and a fluffy duck.
 "What is that thing on your head?"
"Me!? Why do you look like a marshmellow peep?"
 I have found a new obsession with Harry Potter so we did our best to dress the part. And we tried to find Londyn a Headwig the Owl costume but Minnie was the best we could do.
 The costumes were so good even the moms could not tell which baby was theirs.
 These jammies were especially appropriate for Halloween.
 We even got Grandpa in on the action. You can tell by the look on his face that this was his idea. He'll do about anything to make Londyn smile.
I even had Halloween off from work this year, it is the first time since Cody and I have been married that I have been home to hand out candy. And it was especially great because it was Londyn's first Halloween and we had so much fun with family and friends.

2 comments:

Allison said...

This post is SO cute, not just because of the good pictures, but also your funny comments!! Haha I laughed forever about the marshmallow peep interchange. We had so much fun with you guys--thanks for letting us share in your first Halloween off in forever! We loved staying with you! (Always do! The guest room and bathroom are AWESOME)

Littleshortstacks said...

Those Pj's are killer!

Total Pageviews