Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mom's Day Off

 
I find it hard to NOT take pictures of Londyn on my day off. I just have fun dressing her up like she is a doll and I am a kid again (except my dolls didn't spit up and get the clothes dirty).


 It is even fun to take pictures when she has no clothes on- good thing the blog is private! Bath time is much different at this stage- she just wants to bust out of the little tub!






Oops- Upside down!
Peek-a-boo! Londyn is a great splasher. Her arms and legs start flailing as soon as you walk in the bathroom.

I read an article in the Ensign about a Mom who started working and found herself not wanting to be home, she would run errands after work and try to spend as little time there as possible. She ended up quitting to relieve herself of that attitude. I will never have that problem! I won't even shop at costco after I get off, I am outta there. I never run errands before or after, and my day off I never want to leave her. A day with Londyn is SO MUCH more fun than a day at work!

3 comments:

Allison said...

It's amazing how being at work helps you really appreciate being at home, huh? Now that I'm going to try the home-thing, if I ever start talking about missing work, please remind me of how much fun I had at the bank *cough cough* ;-)

~Tara said...

I ABSOLUTELY love her outfit!! So cute!!! How could somebody seriously not want to be home? I'm sure it is a BLAST to be home with Londyn and Cody!! Glad you had a day off!! :)

Bree and Addi said...

She is SO BEAUTIFUL! Oh my goodness Nat, you guys are so lucky! I hope you are having tons of fun with her. I miss Addi being such a little baby.

Total Pageviews