We are raising Londyn right.. as a BYU fan.
She is on the Lords Team for sure. We think her cheerleading helped them win... 55-7. Good going little one!
Proud Dad!
And proud Grandpa!
This one is for my Mom- We love the pink leggings!
Daddys girl!
And Mommy's girl!
6 comments:
She is getting so big and she is always so stylish!!
She is so dang cute! She make all of these clothes look so darling. I can't wait to see her. Is it next Friday yet?????
LOVE THE PINK BYU OUTFIT!!!!
Totally call me on Tuesday. Justin will be gone to West Virgina for an interview. We need to catch up! And it's sad that you had to make Cody add Texas. That should just be a given!!! Love the BYU cheerleader. And I LOVE the pic of you and Londyn. She is just too cute!
What an adorable cheerleader!! I love the pink!! Way to raise her right!! I too love the picture of you and Londyn in your gray shirt!! So cute!! I miss you SO much!
I hadn't looked at your blog for a few days and wow you posted a bunch of pictures. I love them all and can't get enough of her either. She's such a doll. Love that ready smile.
Post a Comment