Sunday, March 13, 2011

Vegas Home Movies

Londyn was just playing and reading her book- it was so cute I caught it on camera and finally was able to add video to the blog. Here ya go!


This is for Londyns 1st bf!! Beware- baby nudity!

5 comments:

sarinah♥ said...

that is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!!!

Allison said...

It warms my heart seeing her reading her book!! LOVE her little nakie window dance too!!!

Chad K said...

Reminds me of my last trip to Vegas!

Rosanne Boyd said...

Omg!! this is so cute!! Jordan does the same thing when I change him and get him dressed- as soon as the clothes come off he takes off as fast as he can! I almost cried when I heard your voice though, I miss you guys so much! Londyn is such a beautiful baby!

Kim Hinckley-Muir said...

Sooo cute. I want an 8 x 10 of the one with her little purse! I'm missin her - it's been way too long. I might have to come for a visit!

Total Pageviews