We stayed at the South Point hotel in Vegas- it is known as the family hotel and comes with a warning that it is not a party hotel (= perfect for us!!) There is a movie theater and a bowling alley inside the hotel/casino, and all for a great deal! Really good food too. Steak and Shake, a buffet and a yummy Deli. I would recommend it to anyone! I really went for the pool and I wasn't disappointed~!
This pic was just for my Dad. All these guys at the casino asked if they could borrow her for good luck!
Happy as can be in our rental car.

The first day Londyn and I had a girls day out. We ate at the buffet, saw "Gnomeo and Juliet," got Londyn a birthday present in the gift shop and painted our nails. When Cody got back we went downstairs to get food, put baby to bed and watched tv while we ate.
Mmm.. Londyn likes vegas! Her first stay and buffet! Londyn really turned heads. Whether it was because people have never seen a baby or because she is cute and smiley, I don't know but everywhere we went it felt like everyone was looking at us!
This is her b-day present, but she got a sneak peak so I guess you can too. "See ya Mom- I am going out on the town."
She LOVED the big window and the view of Vegas.
This pic makes us laugh so hard! I was changing her diaper & clothes, she can't lay still right now and she got away- in the buff! 
Tuesday was warmer but still a little windy. Londyn and I went on a run. After her nap we went swimming in the outdoor pool. It was amazing! She loved the other kids/babies in the pool. Londyn is a natural when it comes to swimming. She even puts her face in! When we got back to the room we were locked out! The Bellboy saved the day. As soon as we got in and showered we went to the deli for lunch. I shared my pickles with Londyn (that is true love) then she took a nap. We were all ready to go out when Cody got done that evening and we went to Fashion Show Mall. I love it there! We got something for all of us and even something for Samantha, Londyn's cousin, who just turned 1! It was fun to shop together and we finished the night off with Haagen Dazs- we get this everywhere- gotta love the dazzler!
Pool time!
She had a blast in the pool and loved all the other kids and adults in the pool. I swam some laps and pushed her little floatie around. It was so nice and warm (heated pool) and she couldn't have been happier.
We spent over an hour in the pool both days! Londyn loved it! Except when we got back to our room after swimming and the key didn't work! I was trying to entertain L until the bellboy came, she loves the camera!
Our ride for the week, A 2011 Ford Flex.
The Strip & Fashion Show Mall
Londyn's personality is really cute- video shows it best. Here are some random movies from our hotel room. L wore shorts and got to wear this cute outfit from her cousin Samantha! More videos - click here
Wednesday we got a late check out and ran to the pool for the last hurrah. It was great. We packed up, let Cody eat in the buffet, met the guy he is working for one last time and headed home. We got home late but it was all worth it! The best part was being with Londyn for 3 days straight and having Cody with us when we could get him!






4 comments:
Oh, looks like FUN!! Glad you got to enjoy some nice weather. I love the picture of her with her birthday present. I love her outfit and the cute jeans with the ruffle!!
You are such a cute mom! I'm glad you were able to go with Cody. And I'm super jealous you got to go swimming, i am so ready for pool weather!!! And as always, Londyn is a super cutie. I can't believe she's almost one!
Had to watch the nakie dance video again :) She's so cute with her little purse!
Samantha loves her little book so much (so do I!)
Love you guys!
Ah, what a cutie. Love the purse pose! We need Aunt Nat to teach C & A to swim. :) Hugs!
Post a Comment