Sunday, April 3, 2011

She's 1- The Past 12 Mo.

It's for real. My baby turned 1 yesterday! I never knew how this would feel! How sad it is to see your kids grow up. Why is that? Because for the last year she has consumed every part of our lives? We have enjoyed every minute of being her parents and it won't stop here but something about knowing that she is no longer a baby (and no longer fits into those cute clothes on the baby table at costco) makes me sad. Is this going to happen every year? So instead of boring you with all my feelings, I decided to do a recap of Londyns 12 month life. Every month I took a picture on the 2nd or as close as I could for her baby book, but it is fun to see how much she changes in each one. Our recap includes the hardest year of both of our lives so far, but looking back I have been in tears, it has been the best year of my life. Londyn brought Joy like I can't describe. But maybe you feel the same, any Mom does I bet.

12 Months


11 Months



10 Months
9 Months
8 Months
7 Months
6 Months
5 Months
4 Months
3 Months
2 Months
1 Month
Back to the Hospital.. Since it is her "Birth"-day, we have to post birth pictures. At 10am yesterday it was 1 year to be exact.

6 lbs 11 oz of total cuteness






We witnessed the miracle of birth AND became parents
April 2, 2010.




Proud Parents!
Spit-up, smiles, laughs, tears, hospitals, doctors, plane rides, neverending laundry, love, prayers, songs, books, meals, and a million pictures later...
Londyn is 1

4 comments:

Allison said...

You made me cry too. What a journey it has been so far! We love you, Londyn! Happy Birthday!!!

Kristin said...

I love this post. What a special little girl you have - and how lucky she is to have you and Cody for parents. It's been so fun to watch her (through pictures, man, I wished we lived closer!) grow and change and to watch you and Cody fulfill your role as parents. It really is the best.

~Tara said...

Such a cute post!! I loved all the pictures. She gets cuter everyday!!

Rod and Jess said...

Isn't is crazy to look back and think that a whole year has gone by already?!? Her little face is like an angel - she lights up a room! You are such a cute mommy and daddy! Love you guys!

Total Pageviews