Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Seattle Part II-More Friends and Family

Steve and Michelle Strub



.
We came during Seattle Restaurant Week. Michelle made reservations at a fun place downtown. We had a great time eating and catching up. We also got to see their cute new place in Covington.

We didn't have too much time for sightseeing but we did stop at the temple before flying out.
Fun to be back at the my temple from my childhood.
When we were engaged Aunt Pam took this pic of us. Cody always hated it..

But now it is a little more complete we both kinda like it!

Heaven on Earth.

Another restaurant we hit- Spirros in Kent. Yum!

Londyn finally got to meet Grandma Muir! She loved playing with her dog. We had dinner with my Aunt & Uncle and Cousins Randy and Heather and their kids I used to babysit. It was fun to see them all again!

But she wouldn't hold still for a picture!


She loved these teddy bears my Aunt Bonnie made out of Grandpas old shirts!

3 comments:

Allison said...

For some reason the picture of you guys posing in front of the statue made me all chokey! I love your little family!! I think we're having Londyn withdrawals :(

Lovely pictures of all of you.

Julie Sacks said...

I love the old and new pics. I don't know why Cody does not like that picture, I think it's fun!

M said...

Oh my, I look like I'm super nervous to hold Londyn. Maybe I'm NOT ready to have a baby yet...hahaha. So great to see you, Nat! You're a beautiful mama and I adore your little family!

Total Pageviews