Anyone ever heard of a baby being potty trained at 12 mo?
Me neither! But today the unthinkable happened!!
My cousin that I used to babysit for told me this week that both her girls were potty trained by 14mo. She said they just started to sit on the little potty and one day they just knew what to do. I thought that sounded pretty awesome so I invested in a little potty.
I put Londyn on it for the first time this am and wa la- she went!
Then I did it again after her nap and she went again.
Then after church it happened again.
I am not all that patient and we are taking about a matter of minutes that she sat on this thing...
is this a coincidence or can I really believe that she is catching on that fast?!?
But for real- we are only on diaper #2 today and it is 4pm- this could really save me $$.
She was horrible in church today so I guess you win some and you lose some!

2 comments:
Sign me up!!! That's great!!
Wow! I would consider this a miracle. If it sticks - lucky you!!!
Post a Comment